How To Change Car Oil
tap to view
Drain The Old Oil
1. Locate old drainplug and place an oil pan beneath it.
2. Remove the drain plug using a wrench or socket.
3. Replace the drain plug and tighten it.
Replace The Oil Filter
1. Locate oil filter and use a wrench to remove the old one.
2. Lubricate the gasket of the new oil filter with a bit of fresh oil.
3.Screw the new oil filter onto the engine by hand until it's snug.
4. Tighten it an additional ¾ turn using an oil filter wrench.
Refill With Fresh Oil
1. Locate oil filler cap and remove it.
2. Use a funnel to add fresh oil to the engine.
3. Replace the oil filler cap and start the engine.
Download Park+ App! parkplusio
Upto 100% off
For the first three FASTag Recharges with Park+ App!