5 Things to Carry while Travelling to Spiti
As exciting as it is to go on a road trip to Spiti Valley, Choosing what to pack for Spiti Valley may be difficult and frequently overwhelming. Hence, in order to assist, we are here with our list.
It is essential that you choose a
high-quality backpack with added comfort and straps that will not cause you shoulder pain. Rucksacks are preferable to trolley bags.
A few of the travel essentials in clothes include:
1. Quick-Dry Tees
3. Down Jacket /Main Jacket
4. Thermals (Upper & Lower)
5. Track pants.
Packing a box of medicines is necessary and must include:
1. Diamox: To reduce chances of AMS.
2. Digene: To help with acidity
3. Camphor Tablets: They ease breathing problems when sniffed
4. Pain relief spray
4. Electronic Gadgets
Don’t forget to carry these gadgets on your trip to Spiti Valley:
1. Charger for all your gadgets including one for your power bank.
2. Headphones or earphones
3. Power Bank
5. Spare batteries
6. Memory card
5. Warm essentials
You should have:
1. A pair of gloves.
2. A warm woolen scarf/shawl.
3. A warm jacket, woolen socks.
4. A woolen cap in your backpack.
Download Park+ App! parkplusio
Upto 100% off
For the first three FASTag Recharges with Park+ App!